Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

♠ 七 ♣

まいど! Servus! Hi!


Long time no see, long time nothing to say.. since last year. Some things are happened and some new achievements opened, so I spread my word around  (^_-)☆

I stay for 3 weeks at my boyfriends parents' house and take care of his little sister, the two dogs and this little sweeties.












So I not even find the time for write here, but i had a nice time there  (#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ


We also bought at Ikea some new stuff for our flat, like a new cocktail table, decoration and LED lamps. So we can a little bit feel like a 'correct munich big wheel' xD







My friends and I had also a little host style photoshooting in Karlsruhe. The guys there were so cool and our weekend together was so awesome. Here some pics of my style of this days.


 



ieeei yeah !  here some pics I made with my loveliest dears <3

о(  ̄∀ ̄●)y ☆













See nya  ^ω^

じゃまたにゃ~





2 Kommentare:

  1. You got tagged~

    http://timeless-clock.blogspot.de/2013/02/hey-guys-i-told-you-about-this-entry.html

    <3

    AntwortenLöschen