Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

♠ 二 ♣



Hoi everyone!





Today I'm in the mode for shopping as well, I wanna buy some new stuff at eBay.


I still missing my violet hair, so I was thinking about to buy simply a violet wig and dye the bottom half black. It is obvious to me that my hair needs some time to regrow and become heathly and strong again, so I will take care of it and yeah not duying it in the next time, fuu.


So I will cutting and styling it by myself and as result I wanna this hairdo:
















I'm considering to buy also an winterjacket in the same colour. I don't really know if I should, but I think it looks nice, exactly my current taste and would be sure warm. (●´ω`●)


So okay, the winter may come I am prepared of course.


Oh well, I also more and more feel the insanity of J-Rock/Asian fandom, curiously I don't do so. I only think so, 'them just humans like me and I do not know them or want to meet their real self.' I also forgot the Birthday of my favorite J-Rock-Star .. so wayne, he never congratulate me too, pff. XD




See nya ^ω^



じゃまたにゃあああ~










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen