Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

♠ 三 ♣


Evenin' guys,

some time passed and many things are happend. At 7th November I got my surgery, aesthetic surgery would the most people say, but not me! It was much more, a burden was lifed from my mind.
So three weeks after this, I feel much better, I even strong enough for going to work, haha.
Anyway, I feel liberated.

After this I also change my whole style, greater or lesser...
I colored my entire hair black and now I hope it gets healthier and much much longer ((>д<))
I can't belive it, but I like the black ones much more as expected.

Here some pics with hair extrensions, because my real hair is still that short.







Moreover I bought some new stuff, like some clothes and my first wig. (^~^)
Here also a pic after cutting it.





And that was about it.


Good night ~

おやすみにゃさい ~






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen