Samstag, 29. Dezember 2012

♠ 六 ♣


Hey everyone to this late hour,


it's just me by giving thought to so much thinks at the last days.
So okay, the Christmas time is past, I hope everyone of you had a enjoyable time.


I had also a very precious time with my darling and my family.
I talked about some kind of topics with my dad the first time as well, we not really talk so often about those and other thing. Exactly said, we not often talk about me. I not really knew the feeling of praise, therefore I was much pleased about hearing such things, out of his mouth. It's not in my intention to explain the details.

At least I think I got more courage to do what I really want to do and it's seriously new for me, cuz I felt mostly inadequate. Er.. I don't find the right words, but I'm just now more than happy.

Let's get it started, party time.

So yeah I looking so damn forward to the new years eve with my lovely friends. I can't wait anymore.. We will celebrate 3 days without sleeping and the city Nürnberg (I'm so proud to be a munich haha, but sometimes there are cheaper places for celebration) will be our stage.  xD
I will just dying, but I don't care, hoho.

Anyway I must apologize for my bad english, I'm still in training by myself of course and I'm just managed it in this way.



Well, have a nice sleep ~

おやすみ




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen